Up to 95% AFUE Performance
Multi-Position Installation Two-Stage, Variable-Speed
ComfortNet Communications System Compatible
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 95%, which means that 95 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your house.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
Energy Star ratings are dependent upon conditions beyond equipment installation. To make certain your HVAC equipment qualifies for the Energy Star designation get complete information at www.energystar.gov .
- Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular
- Heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed
- Circular motor
- ComfortNet Communications
- System compatible
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Electronic control board with:
- Self-diagnostics and provisions
- For air cleaner and humidifier
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower